Let me introduce myself...my name is Francesco..alias Charly

Skriv litt om deg selv, hva du gjør, hobbyer osv.
charlyno
MC: Francesco Bmw GS 1200R

Let me introduce myself...my name is Francesco..alias Charly

Post by charlyno »

Hi Guys, sorry for my english

My name is Francesco, born in 1968. I live in Palermo, Italy and Married to my sweet Laura from Sweden (Malmo)and father of a beautiful girl named Astrid, living in Palermo after having lived for a long period Bagheria about 20 km from the city. A degree in economics and business in life is an administrative officer at a hospital in my city, all of which allows me to have enough free time to my great passion, motorcycles. Are motorcyclist since he was 14 years old when I bought my first motorcycle, the legendary Vespa PK 50 and then do the "great leap" when spent at a Paris Dakar Honda 125 with which my friend with a Vespa 150 in my first stool travel by motorbike, Greece between Athens and isolation of Santorini. I was past sixteen years! Since then has gone a long time and have changed the bike Suzuki DR 600, Yamaha XT 600, Honda Transalp 650, Kawasaki KLV 1000, BMW F 800 GS and the latest BMW GS 1200 and lots of traveling. In all these years I have shot almost the whole of Europe, still riding my moto.Una great passion for motorbikes, and the Mototurismo for travel in general. My dream come true is to know in the whole world, everything, every place, tradition, lifestyle and culture. Every journey enriches me in and stays with me forever.

I love my land, Sicily, in which I organize always interesting weekend in search of ancient traditions, festivals and special events on the road course. From 2 April 2007 I opened my website http://www.francescoinviaggio.it in order to share with you all, my travels, my emotions, stories, photos and video around the world and for my beloved Sicily. None for profit, only pleasure of involving all of you my experiences and maybe gain something interesting for your next vacation. If you want to contact me for anything please do it !

By from Palermo - Sicily - Italy
Juliet
MC: 2005 Sportster 1200

Re: Let me introduce myself...my name is Francesco..alias Charly

Post by Juliet »

Wow, You are living a dream :D
Vennlig hilsen Juliet